We all love popcorn. There is nothing better than sitting back and eating popcorn while watching a movie with family and friends. That is why recently we were came up with the idea of a popcorn fundraiser and discussed this in an earlier post. But what about some good popcorn art ideas to decorate the walls of your TV room? We brainstormed with our students to come up with some of these ideas.
- Painting popcorn scenes. This could include movie themes like reels, a movie projector, etc. This might be great for a home theater room décor.
- Psychedelics popcorn art. Just use your imagination with simple Andy Warhol style images and lots of color.
- Popcorn photographs. These can be in color, black and white or sepia. Photos could be still life or of children eating popcorn.
- Popcorn sculpture. Can either be clay or even using real popcorn.
More idea for popcorn art
- These can be sold as prints or limited editions.
- They can be licensed to others to sell.
- They can be raffled or auctioned off to raise money for the school.